Franco Mondo Barbera D’Asti D.O.C.G.2 (Red Wine) – 12 Bottles with Free Delivery.
This package includes Franco Mondo Barbera D’Asti D.O.C.G.2 (Red Wine) – 12 Bottles with Free Delivery. 75CL Vintage 2011.
Barbera is the grape variety that is most like the character of the Piedmont people: rugged and stubborn, strong and silent. A popular wine, symbol of everyday living, the farmer and is the dominant drinking wine in the Asti area. It is here that exploded what many call “the miracle” Barbera d’Asti, but it’ not a miracle at all, being merely the finally recognized deserves of a product of great value, today proposed with exceptional characteristics and with the care that the masterpieces, the result of the fitting blend between substance and commitment, deserve.
Grape variety: Barbera
Geographical Location: In the municipality of Canale (CN).
Vineyard characteristics: Hilly well exposed vineyards of variable age. The soil is sandy. The vines are trained with the Guyot system.
Vinification: Pressing and destalking of the manually harvested and perfectly ripe grapes. Fermentation with maceration on the skins for a few days. Drawing off and immediate control of the malolactic fermentation
Maturation and aging: The new wine is racked several times and stored in tanks for 8-10 months, then the wine is bottled and marketed.
Organoleptic characteristics: Bright ruby red colour from young, with an intense winy and characteristic bouquet; dry and full flavour with marked acidity.
Accompaniments: Suitable with white and red meat, pork and even wild game; excellent with medium-aged cheeses.
Served at 18 – 20 °C.
**Delivery is available in KL City Centre & Selangor, except for Shah Alam, Klang & Rawang.
1. Delivery is available from Mondays to Sundays (11am – 9pm), except Public Holidays.
2. Delivery is available in KL City Centre & Selangor, except for Shah Alam, Klang & Rawang.
3. At least 3 days advanced booking is required.
4. Delivery terms and conditions:
– The delivery person will call you for a maximum of 3 times in any case that the 1st and 2nd is unsuccessful.
– Kindly collect your orders from the MAIN entrance or MAIN lobby of your home, condominium, apartment or office lot or building
– Waiting time is a maximum of 5 minutes.
– If you are unable to respond to phone calls at the time of delivery, kindly provide us with an alternative contact person.
– Leaving at floor lobby/ floor entrance reception. This is only available upon request. Please inform us and also your reception management before hand to avoid confusion.
– In any case above that there is no response, our delivery person will leave and redelivery is not available.
5. Wine must be kept in storage/ cool room temperature upon delivery. We do not guarantee the condition of wine if not kept in storage/ cool room temperature upon delivery.
6. We reserve the rights to cancel and refund and re-schedule the timing accordingly.
7. Change of appointment is permitted with no charge with at least 48 hours notice, subject to service limit of the day. If customer reschedules within 48 hours, 100% refund will be provided less RM30 rescheduling fee. Customer must re-purchase package before refund is processed.